Linux Essential Training Course
About This Course
The Linux Essentials certificate is a great way to show employers that you have the foundational skills required for your next job or promotion. Linux Essentials is an introduction to Linux as an operating system, basic open source concepts, and the basics of the Linux command line. Content developed by experts.
Students can attend classes from their homes. It takes less time to attend an online class. At the same time, various groups can attend online classes with bytecode Cyber Security From home.
Linux Essential Course Module
Why We Choose RHCSA?
- Some organizations consider RHCSA mandatory; definitely, after earning the certificate your CV will become more visible to recruiters.
- Red Hat provides good preparation material, after going through all of the curriculum modules, you will have a sound knowledge of RHEL systems from basics to advanced level.
- If you are already an experienced person in Linux Administration even then going through this examination process you will improve your confidence level and will be able to validate your skills and expertise.
- Although some other vendors are also providing Linux certifications e.g. LPIC or CompTIA Linux+, RHCSA is the most reputed and recognized certification.
About The Exam
- Exam Code – EX200
- Exam Duration – 2.50 Hour
- Total Questions – 20 to 25
- Total marks: 300
- Passing Score: 210
Red Hat Certification – Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
The performance-based Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) tests your knowledge in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios. The skills tested in this exam are the foundation for system administration across all Red Hat® Products. Bypassing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Administrator.
Our Related Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RHCSA?
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) RHCSA is an entry-level certification that focuses on competencies in system administration, including installation and configuration of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
What is a prerequisite for RHCSA?
There is no prerequisite for the exam, but Red Hat recommends preparing for the exam by taking the respective course like EX200, that have two books RH124 and RH134.
What is Red Hat?
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides open-source software products to enterprises. Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide. It became a subsidiary of IBM on July 9, 2019.
What is RH124?
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux administration experience. The course focuses on providing students with Linux administration by focusing on core administration tasks.
What is RH134?
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) serves as the second part of the RHCSA training track for IT professionals who have taken Red Hat System Administration I (RH124).
What is the duration of the RHCSA Exam?
RHCSA certification is also known as EX200, the duration of this exam is 2:30 hours. This is a hands-on based practical examination. You have to perform practices during the examination and no theory will be there.
What is the RHCSA exam?
It is a performance-based exam intended for experienced administrators, responsible to work on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems. The RHCSA exam is an exam based on the 8.0 version of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux.3
How to become a Red Hat Linux admin?
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) can perform the core system-administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. After successfully passing the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam (EX200) will become a Red Hat Linux Admin.
What is the responsibility of a Linux Administrator?
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages