RHCE Training Course
Red Hat Certified Engineer course is the ideal starting point for IT professionals to endeavor to become Linux system administrators. The candidates deep dive into understanding the essential skills, such as configuring and installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux into a system and connecting live networks for running multiple network services.
Red Hat Training – Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
The performance-based Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (EX294) tests your knowledge and skill in managing multiple systems using Red Hat Ansible Engine and executing common system administration tasks across several systems with Ansible. The skills tested in this exam are the foundation for system administration across all Red Hat Products. Bypassing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Administrator.
Students can attend classes from their homes. It takes less time to attend an online class. At the same time, various groups can attend online classes with bytecode Cyber Security From home.
RHCE Training Course Module
- MODULE 01: Introduce Ansible
- MODULE 02: Deploy Ansible
- MODULE 03: Implement Play Books
- MODULE 04: Manage Variables and Facts
- MODULE 05: Implement Task Control
- MODULE 06: Deploy Files to Managed Hosts
- MODULE 07: Manage Large Projects
- MODULE 08: Simplify Play Books With Rules
- MODULE 09: Trouble Shooting Ansible
- MODULE 10: Automate Linux Administration Tasks
- Course Duration: 60 Hours
- Course Level: Intermediate
- Include: Training Certificate
- Language: English, Hindi
- Course Delivery: Classroom Training
- Course pdf: Click here to Download
Why We Choose RHCE?
- Red Hat’s RHCE is a hands-on exam that tests the real skills of Linux engineers. The exam verifies that experienced Linux administrators can work with a wide range of services that are commonly used on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- If you want to boost your skills and knowledge in the segments of Linux system administration and automation, you can opt for this program.
- That IT Professional who is ready to automate Red Hat Enterprise Linux tasks, integrate Red Hat emerging technologies, and apply automation for efficiency and innovation.
Our Google Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
About the RHCE training course program
A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who is ready to automate Red Hat Enterprise Linux tasks, integrate Red Hat emerging technologies, and apply automation for efficiency and innovation.
RHCSA is intended as the “core” system administration certification offered by Red Hat. Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is intended as a senior system administration certification. To earn RHCE under RHEL8, one must earn RHCSA and pass a separate RHCE exam on the same RHEL version
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides open-source software products to enterprises. Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide. It became a subsidiary of IBM on July 9, 2019.
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam is a performance-based evaluation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration and RHCSA Exam Code is EX200.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer, also known as RHCE, is a highly regarded certification course that enables the understanding, knowledge, and operational skills required for management and administration of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
To earn the RHCE credential, one must also pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam. Someone can enroll in and take the RHCE exam without first having passed the RHCSA exam, but RHCE certification will not be issued until both credentials are earned by a candidate.
To become an RHCE professional, a candidate is expected to achieve a minimum of 70% in the examination which means that a candidate needs at least 210 marks out of the total of 300.