Bytecode Cyber Security Placement Opportunity
Bytecode Security Institute also has a specialized “Training and Placement Cell” exclusively for our current students and alumni network spread all around the world. Every single student of our Institute is liable for having the T&P Facility from the management by the following algorithm:
Mailing Process: Our T&P(Training and Placement) Executives, Education Counselors, Coordinators, and other relevant staff send emails to every eligible student about the new and fresh vacancies available for recruitment.
Notice Board Announcements: Students are also advised to check the Notice Board for fresh recruitment announcements there regularly. We give “100% Placement Assistance” to all our students with no fee.
Direct Coordination with Companies’ HR: At Bytecode, there is no certain fee or consultancy charge to any student for sharing recruitment information with them. Students can directly contact the company’s HR team and schedule their own interviews at their pace.
Available Jobs in Cyber Security Domain:
|Company Name||Contact Person||Phone||Skills|
|Vvdn Technologies Pvt Ltd||Shyam Sundar||[email protected]||+91-9810566056||Security Engineer|
|RTS Manpower||Ritika Bhatia||[email protected]||+91-7678397538||Cyber Forensics and Security|
|Hyrefox||Khushboo Ranjan||[email protected]||+91-9602004400||Threat Hunter|
|Tech Mahindra||Akash Shah||[email protected]||+91-9971996510||VAPT|
|British Telecom||Binit Rai||[email protected]||+91-7595920106||Cyber Security|
|Three D Integrated Solutions Ltd.||uma verma||[email protected]||+91-8826333224||Security Testing|
|LINC Education Services||avani raghuvansi||[email protected]||+91- 7045577921||Cyber Security|
|Velocis||jasminder kohli||[email protected]||+91- 9350580972||Cisco Routing and Switching|
|Randstad India Private Limited||Karunakar||[email protected]||+91-7993654104||Cyber Security/Information Security|
|Deep Logictech India Pvt Ltd||Nidhi||[email protected]||+011-45453628||Ethical Hacker|
|Fastandfurious Consulting||Niharika Sharma||[email protected]||+91-9990291119||Networking|
|Parahit Technologies Ltd.||Pooja Thakur||[email protected]||+91-9149292929||Technical Support Engineer(CCNA)|
|Trigent Software Limited||Hafsaa Sait||[email protected]||+91-9886970024||L1 Technical Support Engineer|
|Shriv ComMedia Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||Aarti Singh||[email protected]||+91-9910967277||Software Developer|
|HCL Technology||Anamika||[email protected]||+91 9811722023||Network Administration, Security|
Frequently Asked Questions for Job Interview
- How do I prepare for a cyber security interview?
If you want to clear an interview related to a cyber security job profile, you can prepare for the following things:
- Research the Company
First, you should research what the company’s security policies are with the previous security issues they faced. It will help you to sort out the issues of identifying the real reason behind the security flaws of the security measures of the company.
Through this, you’ll get an idea of what kind of things the organization is through. After that, you can suggest advancing security measures to tighten up the security protocols.
- Own Qualifications
You must have a clear way of telling your skills and experience in the security industry while handling the situation. That’s because you could be asked about your ways of solving problems related to security errors through cybersecurity techniques & tools.
- Review current trends in Cyber Security.
You must know the current cyber security information, trades, news, and trends shared throughout social media platforms. You can discuss how the latest technology is advancing the level of living standards of people. An interviewer can ask for your general knowledge about the latest trends in the IT Industry.
- Prepare Questions
You should go there with prepared questions by asking professionals and researching on google. There are a lot of ways you can prepare yourself by searching on the internet. It will show your intentions and interest in getting to know about the organization, with how much effort you would put to reduce the risks of the company’s assets getting into the hands of an unauthorized person.
The most crucial and stressful part of an interview is the moment when you sit in front of the interviewer. So, for that, you can place your buddy or relative to imitate the interviewer and try to ask & answer questions for a better result in a real-time sitting. That will boost your confidence at the moment of the real deal. You won’t get stressed, and the process will easily proceed.
- What is cyber security question answer?
Following are the types of questions that could be asked of you in a cyber security interview
- Your experience with cyber security protocols and technologies.
- Your response to a cyber attack on a company’s network.
- Your ways to protect customer privacy in the face of cyber threats.
- Strategies made by you to detect & prevent malicious insider threats.
- Your way to build a secure company data infrastructure.
- The steps you can take to ensure your company must comply with security standards.
- Back-up plan prepared by you in the situation of a data breach.
- Your ways to test security risks of the latest tech.
- Cloud infrastructure security methods made by you.
- Your ways of cybersecurity awareness for the users.
- What are the 5 Cs of cyber security?
Following are the 5 Cs of Cyber Security
- Confidentiality – One is responsible for securing data from unauthorized access.
- Compliance – One should be capable of maintaining IT Security Standards.
- Control – You should deploy appropriate security measures to inspect and manage access.
- Communication – Need to maintain data confidentiality while sharing with stakeholders.
- Continuity – One should be able to prepare a back plan to maintain operations.
- Can you explain the difference between a penetration test and a vulnerability assessment?
- Penetration Testing is a security test to attempt to access systems/ data without permission. This test is customized to find potential security flaws and assess the effectiveness of existing loopholes.
- There, the Vulnerability Assessment is a kind of security test to find if any system or device has any security flaw overlooked. Officials use this technique to find out the existing security loopholes so that they can suggest solutions for the issues.
It’s a routine job for the organization’s security experts to check if there is any issue existing or not.
- Can you explain how SSL and TLS work?
Of course! Well, both are used for secure communication between one or two PC. In the process of securing the communication, they use a combo of
- Public Key Encryption, and
- Symmetric Key Encryption
That is to secure transferring data. After that, the actual process starts
- The user uses the public key to encrypt the data and to protect it even more; he uses the symmetric key.
- After that, the encryption data is sent to a secure channel.
- The receiver decrypts the information using a symmetric key.
- Now, to verify the sender ID, users use the public key.
- In the authentication process, SSL & TLS uses digital certificates to authenticate the server & client.
- The certificate has the public key to the server, which will be used to authenticate the server, & build an encrypted connection.
- After making a connection, the encrypted data will be sent to the secure channel.
- Afterward, the receiver will decrypt the data using the symmetric key.
- One definitely needs SSL and TLS to offer secure connections among connected devices.
- Such technology is used in various applications, such as
- Online Banking,
- Email, and
- Many more.
- Can you explain the difference between a vulnerability and an exploit?
The vulnerability of a system lessens its capability to keep it safe from being attacked by cyber attacks or, you can say, cybercriminals. Moreover, it’s like a weak spot for the organization from where they can become an easy target for hackers.
There, the exploit is an attack that especially proceeds on a system’s vulnerability. That is to get access to the system illegitimately. This is a highly non-official way of accessing a system to which someone doesn’t have access.
- Can you explain the difference between access control and authentication?
Definitely! If you are talking about Access Control, it’s a security measure to restrict access for an unauthorized person in a certain area. Authorized users get the support of this feature to use the facility or resources of the organization without any issue.
Now, the Authentication process introduces the steps to verify the Users ID before allowing the user for certain resources. In the authentication process, the users must fill in credentials to validate their access. Ex – Username and Password.
- How do you ensure compliance with industry regulations such as HIPAA or GDPR?
Well, it’ll be like this, If you want to ensure compliance with industry rules such as HIPAA or GDPR, you can follow the mentioned steps:
- All of your employees should be aware of IT Security Standards, such as HIPAA/ GDPR.
- Advance your secure measure, which will help you care for your confidential data. Some ways to do that are
- Data Encryption,
- Access Control,
- Anti-Virus, and
- Many others.
- Make sure to prepare a backup plan when you run into a cybersecurity incident.
- Frequently check your security compliance adherence to maintain the security of your confidential data.
- Using Virus Scanning Software and Malware Protection would do a great job for you.
- Ensure to find out any process that is happening in your organization that is violating the IT Standards.
- Data Access should be limited to limited users only to reduce the risk of unauthorized actions.
- Risk Management methods will support identifying and addressing potential security threats.