It is the assessment of an application source code to locate vulnerabilities overlooked in the initial phase. Our specialized developers and security designers perform a speedy and successful code investigation combined with a detailed checklist of common execution and constructing errors. Our specialized team is able to quickly analyze your code and help you with data comprising of all shortcomings located during the assessment
Source code assessment not only finds out which declaration on which line of code is weak but also recognizes the infected variable that finds the shortcoming. In this way it represents the distribution from the root cause, to the end result. It also helps application developers with a summary of each example of shortcoming, enabling them to swiftly understand the kind of problem.
Bytecode Cyber Security is a leading Source Code Security company that is well-known for its out of box thinking and technical expertise as our Specialized Cyber Security team has bagged certifications in CEH, CREST, OSCP, CISM, CISA, CISSP, ISO 27001.
Our team is the Best VAPT service provider in Delhi. The company’s valuable viewpoints, suggestions, and ideas are the benchmark for the industry. We also provide the Best VAPT services for startups in Canada, UK, the USA, Dubai
Once we are done with the code review, we will help you with a comprehensive list of design and code-level security weaknesses as well as solutions for remodeling the overall growth process. Some of our code review methods followed by our experts
- Evaluating coding guidelines and software records
- Interacting with your development team about the application
- Recognizing security design issues by demanding a detailed list of security questions from your developers
- Assessing the zones in application code which takes care of tasks related to authentication, managing session, and authentication of data
- Recognizing unauthenticated data shortcomings present in your code
- Assessing of security issues particularly to individual support technologies
Issues faced during Source Code Review
Our Evaluation process is designed to find the shortcomings that take place in applications. We use a blend of both automated and manual approaches to performing a source code review. By using tools such as checkmark and Fortify, we can locate vulnerabilities across large code-bases after which we restrict our attention onto security-specific modules of code and also examine business logic issues
Testing Tools of Source Code Review
- By using tools such as checkmark and Fortify, we can locate vulnerabilities across large code-bases after which we restrict our attention onto security-specific modules of code and also examine business logic issues
- Review Board is a web-based tool for code review. You can blend Review Board with a variety of version control systems — Git, Mercurial, CVS, Subversion, and Perforce.
- Crucible is Atlassian’s enterprise-level collaborative code review tool. Helps users to analyze code, discuss changes, share knowledge, and locating bugs and shortcomings as part of their workflow.
Benefits of Source Code Review
- All Developers have a different programming style. Hence, Source Code Review makes sure that there is consistency in design and execution
- Code Optimization for better results
- Cooperating and sharing new approach
- Examining the quality of the Project and needs
- Gives a fresh perspective to locate bugs and coding errors making the process for providing software to the client simpler and easy
Frequently Asked Questions
About The Source Code Review Sevices in Delhi
Areas of code that deal with user input will facilitate where potential dangers are, followed by assessing how the user input gets processed, stored, or transferred. Finally, one should see whether another part of the application uses the previously processed user input
The source code view report documents the application’s existing security posture, locating specific shortcomings and vulnerabilities, enabling development teams to correct application shortcomings that weaken the robustness of the application from a security perspective
Crucible is Atlassian’s enterprise-level collaborative code review tool enabling users to review code, discuss changes, share knowledge, and identify bugs and defects as part of their workflow. It supports SVN, Git, Mercurial, CVS, and Perforce.
Bytecode Cyber Security is the best Source Code review service provider in Delhi. It is the Best VAPT Company in Delhi
Leakage of source code is a big disaster as if your competitor gets your source code; they can exploit it for their benefit and selfish motives.
It is the assessment of an application source code to locate vulnerabilities overlooked in the initial phase.
Only those employees who have signed a non-disclosure agreement can access the Source Code
- Helps to get the right feedback from senior developers
- Enhances coding skill sets
- Locates shortcomings or vulnerabilities that can lead to serious bugs
- Locating defects of maintainability, reliability
- Locating vulnerabilities of omission
In implementation phase of Security Development Lifecycle (SDL).