Learn CompTIA CASP Training and Certification Course
About This Course
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner is a vendor-neutral certification that validates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge. This certification course covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers while managing risk.
There is no required prerequisite for this course however, the CASP certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus at the enterprise level. This CASP training course follows the CompTIA authorized objectives, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed. The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification is an international, vendor-neutral exam that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines.
Students can attend classes from their homes. It takes less time to attend an online class. At the same time, various groups can attend online classes with bytecode Cyber Security From home.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- Risk Management
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Enterprise Security Operations
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
- Research, Development & Collaboration
Module 01: Risk Management
Module 02: Enterprise Security Architecture
Module 03: Enterprise Security Operations
Module 04: Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
Module 05: Research, Development, and Collaboration
- Course Duration: 60 Hours
- Course Level: Intermediate
- Include: Training Certificate
- Language: English, Hindi
- Course Delivery: Classroom Training
- Course pdf: Click here to Download
About The Exam
Number of Questions: Maximum of 90 questions
Test duration: 165 minutes
Test Format: Multiple-choice and performance-based
Exam Codes: CAS-003
Passing Score: This test has no scaled score; it’s pass/fail only.
About the Exam
The CASP+ certification validates advanced-level competency in risk management, enterprise security operations and architecture, research and collaboration, and integration of enterprise security. The CASP+ exam covers the following:
- Enterprise security domain expanded to include operations and architecture concepts, techniques, and requirements
- More emphasis on analyzing risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyberdefense needs to meet business goals
- Expanding security control topics to include mobile and small-form-factor devices, as well as software vulnerability
- Broader coverage of integrating cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Inclusion of implementing cryptographic techniques, such as blockchain, cryptocurrency, and mobile device encryption
Our Students Placed in Companies
Our Google Reviews
frequently Asked Questions
About CompTia CASP Plus Training and Certification Course Program
You will earn the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification by passing one exam that includes multiple-choice and performance-based questions. While there isn’t one right way to pass the exam, there is some common-sense advice that can increase your chance to succeed in achieving CASP+ certification status.
Cybersecurity offers countless paths to fulfilling jobs and rewarding pay – you determine the direction and, ultimately, how much money you can earn with CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+). Not everyone has the same reason for getting certified.
It's a simple question, but there can be multiple answers based on your situation and the options you choose. You may qualify for discounts that can decrease the cost, and you can also bundle your voucher with learning and training that can change the bottom line as well.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is an IT certification for technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology as opposed to strictly managing cybersecurity programs.
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification is a certification for technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology, as opposed to strictly managing.