Best CompTIA A Plus Training In Delhi
Best CompTIA A Plus Training In Delhi covers PC hardware and peripherals, mobile device hardware, networking, troubleshooting hardware, and network connectivity issues. CompTIA A Plus Training in Delhi covers installing and configuring operating systems including Windows, iOS, Android, Apple OS X, and Linux. It also addresses security, the fundamentals of cloud computing, and operational procedures.
What will you Learn in CompTIA A Plus Training Course in Patna?
CompTIA A Plus Training Course in Patna will Cover 32 Modules
- Module 01: Configure and apply BIOS Settings
- Module 02: Differentiate Between Motherboards
- Module 03: Compare and Contrast RAM
- Module 04: Install and Configure Expansion Cards
- Module 05: Install and Configure Storage Devices
- Module 06: Differentiate CPU Types
- Module 07: Compare Connection Interfaces
- Module 08: Install Appropriate Power Supply
- Module 09: Custom Configurations
- Module 10: Evaluate Display Devices
- Module 11 : Identify Connectors & Cables
- Module 12: Install Peripheral Devices
- Module 13: Network Cables and Connectors
- Module 14: Characteristics or Connectors / Cables
- Module 15: TCP/IP
- Module 16: Common TCP and UDP Module 17: Wireless Standards / Encryption
- Module 18: Install and Configure a SOHO Router
- Module 19: Internet Connection Types / Features
- Module 20: Identify Network Types
- Module 21: Compare Network Devices
- Module 22: Use Appropriate Networking Tools
- Module 23: Laptop Hardware and Components
- Module 24: Compare Laptop Display Types
- Module 25: Compare Laptop Features
- Module 26: Printer Imaging Processes
- Module 27: Install / Configure Printers
- Module 28: Printer Maintenance
- Module 29: Appropriate Safety Procedures
- Module 30: Environmental Impacts / Controls
- Module 31: Communication & Professionalism
- Module 32: Dealing with Prohibited Content
About CompTIA A Plus Training
CompTIA A Plus Training covers PC hardware and peripherals, mobile device hardware, networking, and troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues.
The new CompTIA A+ Core Series includes expanded content on these growing parts of the IT support role:
- A general expansion of baseline security topics core to the IT support role, including physical versus logical security concepts and measures, malware, and more
- A dramatically different approach in defining competency in operational procedures including basic disaster prevention and recovery and scripting basics
- A greater dependency on networking and device connectivity.
Our Students Placed in Companies
Our Google Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
About CompTia A Plus Training and Certification Course Program
It's a simple question, but there can be multiple answers based on your situation and the options you choose. You will need two vouchers to pass two exams to certify.
Your CompTIA A+ certification is good for three years from the date you pass your certification exam. Through our continuing education program, you can easily renew CompTIA A+ and extend it for additional three-year periods. Read on to learn more about the certification period and how you can renew CompTIA A+.
You can begin building a career that promises better pay and benefits than you may have now with CompTIA A+. It’s a fantastic way to get into an IT career and grow.
IT support offers countless paths to fulfilling jobs and rewarding pay – you determine the direction and, ultimately, how much money you can earn with CompTIA A+.
CompTIA A+ certification is earned by passing a set of two exams – created by IT industry professionals – that validate skills needed for entry-level IT jobs. That said, CompTIA A+ is not just about PC repair. CompTIA A+ candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve a wider variety of issues, ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.