Red Hat Certified System Administrator Training Course in Delhi
About This Course
Red Hat Certified System Administrator Course Module
Module 01: Getting Started with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Module 02: Accessing the Command Line
Module 03: Managing Files from the command Line
Module 04: Getting Help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Module 05: Creating, Viewing, and Editing Test Files
Module 06: Managing Local Users and Groups
Module 07: Controlling Access to Files
Module 08: Monitoring and Managing Linux Process
Module 09: Controlling Services and Daemons
Module 10: Configuring and Securing SSH
Module 11: Analyzing and Storing Logs
Module 12: Managing Networking
Module 13: Archiving and Transferring Files
Module 14: Installing and Updating Software Packages
Module 15: Accessing Linux File System
Module 16: Analyzing Servers and Getting Support
Module 17: Improving Command-line Productivity
Module 18: Scheduling Future Tasks
Module 19: Tuning System Performance
Module 20: Controlling Access to Files with ACLs
Module 21: Managing SELinux Security
Module 22: Managing Basic Storage
Module 23: Managing Logical Volumes
Module 24: Implementing Advanced Storage Features
Module 25: Accessing Network-Attached Storage
Module 26: Controlling the Boot Process
Module 27: Managing Network Security
Module 28: Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Why We Choose RHCSA?
- Some organisations consider RHCSA mandatory; definitely, after earning the certificate your CV will become more visible to recruiters.
- Red Hat provides a good preparation material, after going through all of the curriculum modules, you will have a sound knowledge of RHEL systems from basics to advanced level.
- If you are already an experienced person in Linux Administration even then going through this examination process you will improve your confidence level and will be able to validate your skills and expertise.
- Although some other vendors are also providing Linux certifications e.g. LPIC or CompTIA Linux+, RHCSA is the most reputed and recognized certification.
About The Exam
- Exam Code – EX200
- Exam Duration – 2.50 Hour
- Total Questions – 20 to 25
- Total marks: 300
- Passing Score: 210
What is NEW in RHCSA Course?
- Installing and Updating Software Packages.
- Improving Command-line Productivity.
- Implementing Advanced Storage Features.
- Accessing Network-Attached Storage.
- Accessing Linux File System.
- Creating, Viewing, and Editing Test Files.
Who this RHCSA course is for :
- System Administrator can pursue RHCSA course.
- Any IT professional who wants to learning this course.
- Network Administrator and Security Analyst.
- Server Administrator who want to understand System administrator.
- Support Technical Engineer.