CISA Training Course
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Training designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance, and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills, and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance, and institute controls within the enterprise.
CISA Training Course Module
MODULE 01 : Introduction to Penetration Testing
MODULE 02 : Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
MODULE 03 : Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
MODULE 04 : Social Engineering Penetration Testing
MODULE 05 : Network Penetration Testing – External
MODULE 06 : Network Penetration Testing– Internal
MODULE 07 : Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
MODULE 08 : Web Application Penetration Testing
MODULE 09 : Wireless Penetration Testing
MODULE 10 : IoT Penetration Testing
MODULE 11 : OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
MODULE 12 : Cloud Penetration Testing
MODULE 13 : Binary Analysis and Exploitation
MODULE 14 : Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Who this CISA Training Course is for :
- Beginners who have never done pentest before.
- Any professional who wants to learn CISA Training.
- School/College students related to any field can do this course.
- Students pursuing B.Tech, professionals Degree can pursue this CISA course.
- Any person who wants to learn Pentest skills.
What is a NEW CISA Course?
- Designed with the most common penetration testing practices offered by the best service providers.
- Network Penetration Testing Perimeter Devices.
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement.
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing.