AWS Security Course
AWS Security Course Module
Module 01 : Given an AWS Abuse Notice, Evaluate a Suspected Compromised Instance or Exposed Access Key
Module 02 : Evaluate the Configuration of Automated Alerting and Execute Possible Remediation of Security-Related Incidents and Emerging Issues
Module 03 : Verify that the Incident Response plan includes relevant AWS services
Module 04 : Design and implement security monitoring and alerting
Module 05 : Troubleshoot security monitoring and alerting
Module 06: Design and Implement a Logging Solution
Module 07: Troubleshoot Logging Solutions
Module 08: Design Edge Security on AWS
Module 09: Design and implement a secure network infrastructure
Module 10: Design and Implement a Scalable Authorization and Authentication System to Access AWS Resources
Module 11: Troubleshoot a secure network infrastructure
Module 12: Design and implement host-based security
Module 13: Troubleshoot an Authorization and Authentication System to Access AWS Resources
Module 14: Design and implement a data encryption solution for data at rest and data in transit
Module 15: Troubleshoot key management
Module 16: Design and implement key management and use
Who this AWS Security Training course is for :
- Security engineerss Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS Security.
- Any IT professional who wants to learning AWS Security.
- Employees can pursue this security course.
- Beginners who want to understand AWS Security course.
- Security architects.
- Applicant should be AWS Cloud Practitioner.
- A dedication towrads learning about AWS Security.
- Must have basic knowledge of Architecting on AWS.
- No prior AWS experience required.
- Should have AWS Security Fundamentals clear.
What is NEW in AWS Security Training Course?
- AWS shared security responsibility model.
- Encryption techniques.
- Applying security checks to conduct an automated and reproducible infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot key management.
- Design and implement host-based security.