Web security is a real deal, and it’s better to acknowledge it sooner than waiting for something bad to happen.
Web security, cybersecurity, or web application security is the way of protecting online services and websites from various threats exploiting the vulnerabilities associated with the codes of an application.
Cross-site Scripting (XSS)
Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Remote file inclusion
Denial of service (DoS) & Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
– Find vulnerabilities in web applications, databases, and encryption.
– Mitigate attacks by fixing security issues
– Perform audits periodically to ensure best security practices
– Deploy endpoint prevention and detection tools to prevent malicious attacks
– Handle clean-up in case attacks happen
Using web application firewalls (WAF)
Bot 🤖 filtering
R31/ 32, 2nd floor, Jandu Tower, Vikas marg, Shakarpur, New Delhi 110090
+ (91) - 951 380 5401