Hacking is a deliberate effort to harm or steal sensitive information from an IT infrastructure, a network, IoT devices, a website, or any other resource related to the system.
Bait and Switch Attack
Click Jacking Attacks
Denial of Service (DoS\DDoS) Attacks
On the same side, Bytecode Security has all the needful resources in its possession to teach varied Ethical Hacking Fundamental concepts to the students as it is the Top Ethical Hacking Institute in Delhi.
– A Certified Trainer with 10+ years of experience.
– Hands-on live training.
– Examination fee included.
– Concept-based training.
– Lifetime Support for students post-training.
– 24X7 connectivity of fast internet.
– Interactive lectures, group exchange of viewpoints
– User-friendly and supportive class environment.
– For safeguarding Critical and sensitive datasets.
– Highlighting the security vulnerabilities that potential hackers can compromise.
– Save the organization from getting blackmailed by malicious actors.
1. Certified Ethical Hacker
Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
– Passed 10+2 in any relevant stream with working knowledge of computers.
– Previous experience in the IT sector is desirable.
– An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or relevant streams from a renowned university..
Course Name Cyber Security Diploma/ Master Diploma 1 YearDiploma in Ethical Hacking
Eligibility Graduation 10th Passed
Duration 1 Year 6 Months