Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), is an entry-level certification that comprises of essentials and competencies of system administration. The competencies include installation, configuration and network services.
– Working professionals who want to learn OpenStack, OpenShift, Virtualization, DevOps- Ansible
– Working professional who wants to learn Red Hat Linux to grow in career
– Who want to pursue a career in system administration (any graduate/undergraduate)
– Passionate individual Pursuing a career in cloud technologies
– Someone who wants to excel in full-stack development
RedHat Linux is growing! According to Right Scale’s recent report, in the private cloud adoption space, RedHat OpenStack has ranked third with 36% adoption. Ansible holds the top position among both enterprise (53%) and SMB organizations (26%)